Thursday 15 March 2012

Trying

Well, the day is here! The play I dared write will have a scene performed at RADA this evening, in the lovely hands of a talented director and 2 talented performers. What a surreal experience, not only having my characters brought to life, but having my text interpreted by a director, seeing how she makes my words come alive.

I was just sitting in a rehearsal, listening to their final work before our workshop presentation, and it was like an out of body experience; I know I wrote these words, and yet performed, it sounds like words that came from someone else.

I look forward to tonight's performance! I will be recording it and will post it up for viewing enjoyment.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I did not record the performance. This is largely because I was mostly not breathing during the performance. The actors did an amazing job bringing my words to life, and I am immensely grateful.

    ReplyDelete